Child Development Program
1. Knowledge to observation
2. Observations to playful mind
3. Playful mind to connection with whole
4. Connection with whole to learner
Venue: Flat no 106 Aditya Arcade, Near AOC Gate, Picket, Secunderabad
Batch Duration: 4 Weeks
Sessions: 1 to 1.5 hrs (3 days/week)
The biggest challenge children face today to express their thinking with the information provided to them by parents, society, religion, education etc. In the process they don’t know how to trust themselves.
This results into stress, anxiety, and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) can present a multitude of behavior issues ranging from anger, defiance, lethargy, and acting out. According to child psychiatrist Elizabeth Roberts in her Washington Post article, “Psychiatrists are now misdiagnosing and overmedicating children for ordinary defiance and misbehavior.” Stress and anxiety levels for teens are at an all-time high, according to Lynn Lyons, a child anxiety expert and author of Anxious Kids, Anxious Parents.
Role of DHC in moulding children are:
- We take a story as a medium and ask the children with the same characters what can be their story.
- Building up trust in themselves and their thinking.
- How the information is helpful and how to give our own thinking to that information.
- Through our actions how to create an environment to reach and touch everyone around.
- Importance of preparation and how to prepare oneself.