Types and Usage
A watch showcases the wearer’s personality. It can also convey his taste, wealth and even humor. Choosing a watch is so overwhelming. There are so many things to consider. Having an appropriate watch for any event in your life will ensure that you really are dressing the part wherever life takes you.
Watches need to be looked after thoroughly. Many things can affect your watch, dust, wind, and a lot more. Keeping them away from these elements and storing them the right way isn’t that difficult.
There are Best 12 Types of Watches:
1. Analog Watch: Analog watches have displays with a miniature clock-face with 12 hours, an hour hand, and a minute hand.
2. Digital Watch: Digital Watch is a watch in which the hours, minutes, and sometimes seconds are indicated by digits, rather than by hands on a dial.
3. Automatic Watch: An automatic watch is a watch that continues to operate due to the regular motion of the wearer’s wrist. Automatic wristwatches don’t need winding if worn daily. The energy is stored by using a half-disc metal weight, called a rotor, that spins when the arm is moved. This energy is used to power the watch and can keep the watch going at night or while the watch isn’t being worn. Stored energy in an automatic wristwatch can keep an unworn watch running for 24 to 48 hours. Also, called as Self-Winding Watch.
4. Chronograph Watch: “Chronograph” is just a fancy word for “stopwatch.” Using a chronograph is easy.
5. Diving Watch: Diving Watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, water resistance greater upto 100 m (330 ft).
6. Dress Watch: A dress watch is the most elegant of watches. It has one purpose and that’s to tell time. It need not have complications.
7. Quartz Watch: A quartz watch is powered by an electronic oscillator synchronized by quartz crystal. The electric current causes the quartz inside to pulsate with a precise frequency.
8. Mechanical Watch: A mechanical watch is a watch that uses a mechanism to measure the passage of time, as opposed to modern quartz watches which function electronically.
9. Pilot Watch: Gracing the wrist of pilots, these aviation timepieces have reached the apex of the ideal fusion of style and durability.
10. Field Watch: Field Watch were designed for officers who needed to coordinate attacks, tell time at night, and sport a wristwatch that could withstand the rigors of battle, all while still looking good.
11. Smart Watch: A smartwatch is a portable device that’s designed to be worn on the wrist, just like a traditional watch. Smartwatches, however, like smartphones, have touchscreens, support apps, and often record heart rate and other vital signs.
12. Luxury Watch: These watches are great for watch collectors or watch connoisseurs and the ones who appreciate great precision and handcrafted complications in a watch. Such watches are often encased in precious gemstones and other expensive materials.Tags: Be Patience