Types and Usage
An idol is an object or representation that is worshiped by people who believe that it is a God.
People from different religions pray to different idols though not all religions believe in idol worship.
An Idol could also be a person or thing that is greatly admired, loved or revered , like Sachin, who is considered as a cricketing Idol.
The same admired person who is no longer admired because of some bad act is called a Fallen Idol.
Idols : with what they are made
Rock , Bronze, Brass, Jade, Marble, wood, Clay, PoP (not environment friendly), Glass,Turmeric, Gold ,Silver, Iron,Gun metal etc.
Mainly there are three types of Idol:
1. Personal Idols: These are those desires and temptations that individuals commonly pursue: greed, sex, power, various forms of personal indulgence and experience.
2. Religious Idols: These are those beliefs and practices we employ to quiet our fears and invite inner comfort without having to resort to dependent devotion toward God.
3. Cultural Idols: These are those idols that present themselves whenever we pursue our hopes and ambitions through the deceptive promises of our world’s ideologies and values.
Idol is classified as six known idol types: Lovely, Pop, Cool, Celeb, Natural, and Premium. Each one is represented with a color. The performance jewel can show an idol’s type as well as the priTicket. Idol types may be determined by personality.
1. Lovely: Lovely idols are typically kind, happy, and nice.
2. Pop: Pop idols typically are energetic.
3. Cool: Cool idols are typically serious and calm.
4. Natural: Natural idols are typically in touch with nature.
5. Celeb: Celeb idols are typically prideful and confident.
6. Premium: Premium idols are typically gentle.
Each idol type has its opposite.
- Celeb is the opposite of Natural.
- Pop is the opposite of Cool.
There are more lovely idols than any other idol type.
Laala is the first Lovely Idol to be introduced.
- Mirei is the first Pop Idol.
- Sophie is the first Cool Idol.
- Fuwari is the first Natural Idol.
- Hibiki is the first Celeb Idol.
- Jewlie is the first Premium Idol.
SoLaMi♡SMILE, Triangle, MY☆DREAM, and WITH have the same combination of idol types.
Tricolore and NonSugar have the same combination of idol types.
Chiri is the first idol to change both her idol type and preferred brand.
Non is the first idol to have three different idol types with different forms.Tags: Befriending Feelings Mindfulness